Youth League FAQ's
View categorized listing of all Youth League frequently asked questions.
- I have never played ball hockey in a league, can anyone play?
- Are there any organizations that have financial assistance options for youths?
- I missed the scheduled uniform pickup/exchange day, how can I pickup my uniform?
- Can I purchase a new pair of shorts or socks during the season?
- My uniform is torn, can I get a new one?
- I have a jersey from a team I am no longer part of, can I exchange it for my new team's jersey?
- My jersey is too small, can I exchange it for a new larger jersey?
- Can I select my own number for my Jersey?
- Can goalies wear their own jersey instead of their provided team jersey?
- Can I wear my own black shorts or socks, or do I have to wear the one's provided by the league?
- Can we choose which Arena we want to play in?
- Do we only play at Arenas near where we live?
- How many teams make the playoffs?
- Do teams play games at the same time every week?
- What happens if I can't make one or more practices or games?
- Do teams practice at the same time every week?